Happy that February is over? Do you feel a hint of spring in the air yet? I saw my first daffodils earlier this week, and was able to shed the gloves during one of my morning walks. True, it’s just as freezing and blustry again today, but it’s so gloriously sunny that I am convinced that winter is having its last fling.
Herbs and Flowers
Let’s start thinking about gardens coming to life, the world in flower, Easter, and all the joys that come with the arrival of warm weather.
The Biscuit Barrel Challenge rules:
- Blog about a recipe that fits with the theme of the month, linking back to The Lass In the Apron and I’d Much Rather Bake Than…
- Include the Biscuit Barrel logo in your post (available above) and add “The Biscuit Barrel” as a tag.
- Send me the link to your recipe post at email@example.com by the 26th of the month, mentioning your name and the title of your recipe. Links will be added to the bottom of the monthly announcement post as they come in.
- The recipe for the challenge can be your own or someone else’s, just be sure to credit or link back to the original author. Images must be your own.
- You are allowed to submit as many recipes as you wish to the challenge. Recipes entered into The Biscuit Barrel may also be submitted to other blog challenges, as long as this is acceptable to the other challenge.
- You can also add old posts if they have been updated to include The Biscuit Barrel logo and appropriate links and tag.
- You do not have to participate every month to join in The Biscuit Barrel.
- If you are on Twitter, please tweet your link to @lassintheapron with the hashtag #biscuitbarrel, and I’ll try to retweet them.
- All entries will be pinned to my Biscuit Barrel Pinterest board.
- If you have any questions, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a comment below.
Make Spring blossom in your kitchen this month!
1. St. Clement’s Cakes (gluten-free) from The Gluten-Free Alchemist
2. Chive-Gruyere Gougeres from The Lass in the Apron