baking challenges, Biscuit Barrel, blogging challenges, cherished recipes, food blogging challenges, loved ones, loved recipes, sharing recipes, The Biscuit Barrel, The Biscuit Barrel Challenge, The Biscuit Barrel February 2015, Valentine's Day
It’s February and Valentine’s Day, the month of love. So for the Biscuit Barrel this month, the theme is:
Tell me about the special treats you’ve laboured to create for dear ones, or cherished recipes that have been passed down to you from beloved relatives and friends. Or, if you’re really lucky and have a spouse/friend/parent who knows that food gifts are always the best, share the way you’ve put their gift to good use in your kitchen!
Any item, sweet or savoury, that can fit into a biscuit container qualifies for the challenge, so think creatively!
The Biscuit Barrel Challenge rules:
- Blog about a recipe that fits with the theme of the month, linking back to The Lass In the Apron and I’d Much Rather Bake Than…
- Include the Biscuit Barrel logo in your post (available above) and add “The Biscuit Barrel” as a tag.
- Send me the link to your recipe post at email@example.com by the 26th of the month, mentioning your name and the title of your recipe. Links will be added to the bottom of the monthly announcement post as they come in.
- The recipe for the challenge can be your own or someone else’s, just be sure to credit or link back to the original author. Images must be your own.
- You are allowed to submit as many recipes as you wish to the challenge. Recipes entered into The Biscuit Barrel may also be submitted to other blog challenges, as long as this is acceptable to the other challenge.
- You can also add old posts if they have been updated to include The Biscuit Barrel logo and appropriate links and tag.
- You do not have to participate every month to join in The Biscuit Barrel.
- If you are on Twitter, please tweet your link to @lassintheapron with the hashtag #biscuitbarrel, and I’ll try to retweet them.
- All entries will be pinned to my Biscuit Barrel Pinterest board.
- If you have any questions, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a comment below.
Show your biscuit jar some love and don’t let it get empty this month!
1. Chocolate Valentine’s Cakes from The Gluten-free Alchemist
2. Chocolate Orange Love Heart Biscuits by Fab Food 4 All
3. White Chocolate-Lemon Jumbles by Chocolate Log Blog
4. Pineapple Cookies by The Dream Baker
5. 8-Minute Brownies by Roast Chicken and a Country Walk
6. Peanut Cookies by The Dream Baker