all-natural handmade dog biscuits, Christmas, Christmas reviews, dog biscuits, Gourmet Dog Biscuits, lactose free dog biscuits, photo competition, photography, prize hamper, reviews, Rosemary and Pork Belly, Snaffles Gourmet Dog Biscuits, the Twelve Days of Christmas, the Twelve Gifts of Christmas, twelve days of Christmas
So how can I review them for the “Twelve Gifts of Christmas?” Well, these Snaffles Gourmet Dog Biscuits made with all-natural ingredients, nothing that I wouldn’t eat–so I tried one myself. A bit crunchy for human taste, of course, but dogs wouldn’t mind that. And I think I can guarantee that any pet would be delighted with these treats, because I thought they were quite tasty! And they are pretty, too, which is a bonus in my opinion, although I don’t know how much dogs care about that sort of thing . . .
In case you missed it . . .
Previously featured on the “Twelve Days of Christmas” series:
- The Twelve Gifts of Christmas
- The Carrot Cake Company Christmas Cake
- Kent Chilli Farm Nanny Pam’s Chilli Jam
- A Taste of Dreams Amaretto-Sultana Brownie (gluten-free)
- Very Good Food’s Individual Christmas Cake and Pudding (gluten-free)