I love the month of May, principally because it’s my birthday month–and also because I think it is the nicest time of year as far as weather goes. You know, almost summer, yet still fresh and spring-like. Which is fortuitous, since there are two bank holidays . . . or was it given two bank holidays because the weather is so nice?
At any rate, May is a month of festivals and holiday, and furthermore this happens to be my hundredth blog post, so I think it only appropriate that the theme be:
Any item that can fit into a biscuit container, sweet or savoury, qualifies for the challenge. So enjoy your bank holidays and bake up something special and celebratory!
The Biscuit Barrel Challenge rules:
- Blog about a recipe that fits with the theme of the month, linking back to The Lass In the Apron and I’d Much Rather Bake Than…
- Include the Biscuit Barrel logo in your post (available above) and add “The Biscuit Barrel” as a tag.
- Enter the URL of your recipe post in the Linky below, along with your name and email.
- The recipe for the challenge can be your own or someone else’s, just be sure to credit or link back to the original author. Images must be your own.
- You are allowed to submit as many recipes as you wish to the challenge. Recipes entered into The Biscuit Barrel may also be submitted to other blog challenges, as long as this is acceptable to the other challenge.
- You can also add old posts if they have been updated to include The Biscuit Barrel logo and appropriate links and tag.
- You do not have to participate every month to join in The Biscuit Barrel.
- If you are on Twitter, please tweet your link to @lassintheapron with the hashtag #biscuitbarrel, and I’ll try to retweet them.
- Entries will be pinned to my Biscuit Barrel Pinterest board.
- If you have any questions, email me at email@example.com or leave a comment below.
Now, let’s get busy filling those biscuit jars!
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…